You want your children to succeed academically and have an enriching school experience. Our academic workshops can enhance your children’s formal education. Below, you can find out more about what these workshops cover, who they’re for, and who teaches them.
What skills do these workshops teach?
Our academic workshops cover a variety of soft skills that can help students succeed, including:
- Study skills
- Effective communication
- Time management
Who teaches these academic workshops?
An experienced educator teaches our academic workshops. She has the following qualifications:
- Years of experience teaching in the public school system
- A master’s degree in education
- A passion for helping middle and high school students achieve academically
What type of student is a good candidate?
Any student can attend and benefit from our academic workshops, including students who are:
- Having a hard time adjusting to remote learning
- Struggling to keep their grades up
- Excelling as a homeschool or a traditional school student